For beginners or advanced athletes: many walks, trail trails, mountain biking or Cyclos are available and downloadable from the internet or from the campsite. The new Tricastin Mountain Bike Base in St-Paul-Trois-Châteaux offers 14 circuits labeled FFCT. Many trails and nature races are organized in this area conducive to nature races. the campsite has jogging groups for beginners or more experienced.
Located in Drôme Provençale, Ideally placed at the crossroads of 4 departments, Drôme, Ardèche, Gard and Vaucluse, as many sites:
- The castles of the Drôme: Grignan 20 minutes - Suze la Rousse 10 minutes
- Nimes, Montelimar, Vaison-la-Romaine, Mont Ventoux, Avignon 45 minutes
- The Gorges de l'Ardeche, the Grotte Chauvet, ... the medieval village of Aygueze, 20 minutes
- Beautiful hilltop villages, Clansayes, La Garde Adhémar, St Restitut, 10mn
- Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux, its cathedral, its museum, its narrow streets
- The troglodyte village of Barry at 5mn
- Beautiful landscapes: fields of lavender, olive trees, truffles, forests of green oaks, vineyards,
- Entertainment for adults and children in the area: bowling, hooked branches, canoeing, here the forest of games in St Remeze 20 minutes
- The crocodile farm, 10 minutes
- Factory and exhibitions of santons, arts and crafts, ... the village of santons in Grignan 20 minutes.
This Gallo-Roman town is rich in historical treasures such as its cathédral and the Tricastin archéological museum.
It also has a mysterious treasure to be seen at "Maison de la Truffe et du tricastin" or at the truffle Producer's market on Sunday morning during the winter months : the prestigious "Black diamond". the black truffle.
Open air activities, such as hiking trails are the opportunity for you to admire the Tricastin area's vibrant nature. The promise of sensations!