Legal notices and personal data for www.campingdelacolline.com
This website is administered and hosted by GFCOM.
GFCOM - 21 avenue Charles de Gaulle -
84290 Sainte Cécile les Vignes
– Any reproduction of this Site, photos, images, logos or brand name whatever mean it is strictly forbidden.
– Any request of hypertext link, should be formulated by the society GFCOM.
– You disposal a right of access modifications, of corrections and suppression data, which concern you (art.34 under the law “Information and Liberties“). To exercise it, please send it to the society GFCOM coordinates off which appear above.
This site has been declared at the National Committee for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL).number 2050534 v0
Setting up hypertext links
Please be advised that www.campingdelacolline.com authorizes any website or other medium to cite www.campingdelacolline.com or to establish a hyperlink to www.campingdelacolline.com. The authorisation for the establishment of a link is valid for any medium, with the exception of those which disseminate information of a political, religious, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may affect the sensitivity of the greatest number. Under this authorization, Camping de la Colline - Famille Cantone reserves a right of opposition.
– Photos and plans only for representational purposes.
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE respects the concerns of its website users relating to the confidentiality of personal information provided.
Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE ensures compliance with the obligations of the French Data Protection Authority (known as the “CNIL”).
Is a data processor under the French Data Protection Law passed on 6th January 1978, amended in 2004, and under the European Directive of 24th October 1995 (together referred to below as the “Data Protection Legislation”). As such Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE is likely to collect personal data (surnames, forenames, contact details and similar information) or non-personal data (preferences, favourites information and other related details) during user visits to our Internet site (referred to below as the “Site”) so as to able to identify users, to offer them customised services, or even to make improvements to the Site and take account of user views.
1 – RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE is the data recipient.
In any given case, Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE only transmits users’ personal data to a third party when:
the user has given his or her prior agreement for the sharing of this data,
- Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE must share this data with a third party to provide the required service to the user,
- Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE wishes to enable users to benefit from partner offers; or
- Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE is ordered by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to send information to such a body.
Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE can also send users’ personal data to third-party service providers as part of statistical analyses on Site use, and for Site optimisation purposes. When used in this context, users’ personal data will remain anonymous.
2 – PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Throughout the Site, Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE collects user data which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- making available and personalizing the Site
- management of registration to receive the campsite newsletter (registrations and subscription cancellations thereto),
- commercial and promotional offers by Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE.
Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE is committed to processing and retaining all personal data entrusted to it by the user in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Legislation, solely to keep the user informed of the Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE news, and to enable him or her to benefit, as a priority, from goods and services linked to the activities of Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE.
3 – DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Data is stored for a period which does not exceed the necessary duration, regarding the purposes for which it is collected, as stated below :
For the management of subscription to the campsite newsletter, data is retained for as long as the subscription is active. All such data will be deleted within a 2-month time limit starting from the point the given user unsubscribes.
All other data will be kept for a time limit of 2 years.
Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE has endeavoured to implement all necessary precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of personal data processed, and to prevent its distortion, damage or destruction, and prevent unauthorised third-party access to the data.
Technical and organisational security measures, which comply with modern technology, in particular those falling within the sphere of information systems, have been instituted.
However, Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE cannot control all risks linked to Internet operation, and draws users’ attention to the existence of potential risks which are inherent in both Internet use and operation.
4 – RIGHTS OF USERS
Users have at any time, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, a right of access, updating, rectification and deletion of personal data. They may exercise this through sending a request (indicating clearly the request subject matter) by Internet to the following e-mail address:
Alternatively send the request by post to the following address:
Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE
31 rue du serre blanc
26130 ST PAUL TROIS CHATEAUX
Le CAMPING DE LA COLLINE undertakes to deal with such requests within 7 business days.
We inform the user of his or her right, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, at any time to oppose the processing, for legitimate reasons, of data having a personal nature which relates to him or her.
5 – COOKIES, DATA NAVIGATION AND LOCALIZATION
When accessing the Site, and after the user has agreed to continue with navigation on our website, a cookie can be installed and be retained for a maximum 13-month duration either in the user’s computer memory or hard disk, so as to facilitate navigation of the Site. A cookie does not enable users to be identified as such but it is an element which serves to register data relating to Site navigation (this includes pages consulted, the date and time of consultation and other factors).
The Cookies provided enable :
- the facilitation of your navigation experience on the Site, improved relevance and ergonomics of the services consulted upon the Site, and the adaptation of the Site layout to your specific IT environment ;
- memorisation of the data relating to a form which the user has completed on the Site (for registration or account access), or for products selected on the Site (contained in your basket and other similar items) ;
- the facility for counts of the number of visits to the Site, and hence the compilation of statistics.
Every user can refuse the registration of cookies by modifying the parameters of their Internet navigator. However, this process will lead to the deletion of all cookies used by the navigator, including those used by other websites. This can lead to the modification or the loss of certain changes or data. The deletion of cookies may have the effect of altering Site navigation, or even making such navigation difficult.
To account for the management of cookies and user choices, each navigator is configured differently. The configuration is detailed in the help menu of the navigators given below, which will enable the user to know how to alter his cookie preferences.
For more information on cookies and tracers, please visit the CNIL website at www.cnil.fr.
Credits for the photos
- © ADT DROME
- ©L.PASCALE – LA DROME TOURISME
- © Lara BAUBET